My name is Tony. I am a creative person and I have forged my own path in finding who i am and what I am good at. Let me take you on quick view about me and who I am.
To do that, we should start at the first day of second grade. Playing with neighborhood kids on a rocky, alaskan driveway. We were throwing rocks at each other, like wild animals do, and climbing on a large, parked camper van. I got curious about what it was like to be on the top of that van and that's about all i remember.
I woke up in the hospital after landing on my head. the injuries i recovered from, but it was the curiousity that has stayed. Since that time I have remained curious. Knowing full well that sometimes you have to be brave to see what's on the other side. It is this instinctive behavior that has brought me around the world a few times. Each lap, i have filled the best way i could with stories and experienceces. We each have our own path to travel. here are some of the twists and turns i have had on my own journey.
- Climbed the Anapurna circuit in the himalayas alone. (it was there and i wanted to see the top)
- Designed and tested a coupling Mt. Bike and rode the mountains of thailand and laos in a 4 month loop around southeast asia. (this scared the hell out of me, but once I got going, I was fine)
- Learned to scuba dive because I was completely afraid of open water. Ended up scuba diving with a whale shark in the south china sea.
- Became a San francisco bicycle messenger for opportunity to ride everyday.
- used that messenger job to put myself through art school.
- Completed a ride across SE asia covering Thailand, cambodia and vietnam. (that's actually how I ended up living in vietnam today.)
through graphic design I have been able to work with incredible people at some of the best agencies in the world. My curious nature is satisfied with every project brief. I am currently creative director at Phibious group in Ho chi minh city, Vietnam. Below you can see some of my recent instagrams.
reach out with any questions or business inquiries.